Is there no sound in the external play of the mobile phone or is the sound low?
1. Check whether the sound is set to a small value. It is recommended that you press the Volume Up key to turn up the volume.
2. Verify that the speaker of the mobile phone is not blocked. Remove the block. For example, when you hold the mobile phone with a horizontal screen, your fingers block the bottom horn opening (the same applies to some mobile phone horn opening on the back if you put it on the bed). If you put it on the bed, the non-official standard protection shell may block the horn opening.
3. Verify that the Bluetooth device is connected and sounds from the device. It is recommended that you turn off the Bluetooth switch and check the settings.
4. It is recommended that you change the tone source to another one to check whether the sound can be played properly (the system ringtone test is recommended).
5. The third-party application sets the audio system to the earpiece status. If the status is not recovered, the voice is sent from the earpiece and can be set to recovery in the app.
6. If the speaker air filter is blocked after the mobile phone has been used for a period of time and the sound of external music is low or there is noise. Unintentionally contact with water, drinks, oil stains, dust, and other impurities during use. After being used for a long time, the air filter may be blocked, causing low sound to the speaker. If the speaker hole is dirty, gently remove the dirt from the speaker hole by using a toothbrush or other small brush.
7. If none of the above methods can solve the problem, go to the office for detection.
Photos are blurred after being zoomed in
This is normal. You can adjust the camera resolution to the maximum to reduce the ambig...Read more
What is the default path for saving photos/video files? How to change it?
Open the camera, and tap the setting icon above the screen. The setting is displayed. S...Read more
How to Obtain an NFC-Supported SIM Card
To experience the NFC-enabled analog function, you need to replace the NFC-SIM card in ...Read more